- Proposal submission instructions
Proposals must include two components: technical proposal and financial proposal, submitted as separate files.
The technical proposal must include the following components:
- Consultants/Organization’s background and experience in conducting similar studies.
- Clear methodology of the necessary activities to satisfy the ToR, including proposed quantitative and qualitative sampling strategies, sample sizes, etc.
- A detailed work plan, clearly presenting the activity action plan in accordance to the number of required days.
- Curricula of senior technical team members.
Financial proposal: a detailed budget document, clearly showing all budget lines with a short description indicating their relevance to the proposal according to the narrative and proposed work plan
Applications should be in English.
Interested organizations are invited to submit technical and financial proposals to email@example.com, not later than 31 March 2020. The subject line for expressions of interest should read “LY20-029 - Opportunity Mapping Reintegration Component – VHR - [Name of applicant/organization].”
Any questions concerning this RfP should be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org later than 29 March, 2020 (10:00 AM Libya local time).